Wednesday, October 5, 2011

newbie

Okay, sooooo somehow I decided that today is the day, when my first post should be written. I hope that you guys who hopefully will follow me someday are tollerant and won't be scared of my poor grammar, it's not perfect, I know :)
And the first question for today is... which blog title should I use? I don't have any idea... photographer Galina Deinega looks too strict to me, so if someone has an idea, please, be kind and share with me)
For now on I will write here about my work and all of my new photos will be posted in this blog. Feel free to add, read or ask questions)))

****И так, да, решила завести себе блог. Сама пока не понимаю зачем, но почему-то захотелось попробовать. Особо писать нечего, но как уже ясно из текста выше, сюда я буду опубликовывать свои новые работы и немного писать о съемках и задумках, так, чтобы не теряться :)

To drag your attention I post some pictures from our summer photoshoot with Lidija Malinovskaja, also known as Dusja. She is a very talented make-up artist, photograher and just awesome person. Visit her at www.dusja.com

****Для привлечения внимания ставлю фотографии с летней съемки. Модель - Лидия Малиновская, или Дуся, как многие привыкли её называть. Очень талантливый визажист, по совместительству фотограф и просто хороший человек)) www.dusja.com

No comments:

Post a Comment